QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Router settings question

Hello all.At the moment I have Hub 3.  My devices set up includes various Smart TV`s, Ring Video doorbell, Ring Cameras, Other cameras, Smart plugs,  3 x Echo show devices, PC,    over 30 devices in total.My question is,    If I were to upgrade /  ch...

JohnUK777 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outside connections - no cover/box

Hi there, We moved into our house a couple of months ago and the connections on the outside of the house are exposed. Someone told me this should have a box/cover on it which it hasn’t had since we moved in. How do we get this repaired? Nothing menti...

085A0B7F-C209-4A52-AD91-EF00CDF32D43.jpeg

HdU 200 adapter

I just got virgin fitted yesterday and the engineer fitted a cable booster. The plug in bit had a green light. I list power for a bit yesterday and when it went back on the light was red. The splitter has a green light.What's happened how do I fix it...

Lg081184 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation problems

I just got a new virgin media broadband, TV and phone and was delivered yesterday but having issues with installation because there was an old wire in the virgin media socket and I don't know how to remove it and put the new one.Secondly, I can't reg...

Slightly confused

On Sunday was looking through the upgrade options on my account was offered the WiFi pods and WiFi max for zero so took it I then was looking at adding a tv box as tnt sports is 8 pound mix it tv 5 so was only thirteen extragot sent a new contract no...

Carlos44 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date moved by over 2 weeks!!

We arranged for our Tv and Broadband to be set up a couple of weeks ago when we were given a move in date to our new house. On move in day, we arrived and there were two contractors outside our house. We asked who they were and they told us they were...