QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Instaliation dayes

Could do with help as I cannot get answer anywhere  virgin fibre has been installed to our estate, I signed up and was given a date of 6th November , that was then moved to 4th December nobody can answer me as to why ! But even so I recommended to a ...

mtagt56 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What to do when we move house?

I'm really worried after reading some of the horror stories here...we are moving house, we thought it was going to be further into the future but our buyer wants us to move early December - how will it work? We really can't be without our broadband, ...

brockett by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trial Hole

Good afternoon We have been contracted to carry out to trial holes to establish services, and in order to apply for permission with the local council, we need to ensure that you have no objections to the works. The location is: Opp 273-277 Park Lane,...

Emzijw by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media in my Area

Hi,Virgin is currently installing in my area and the website says it'll be available at my property soon. Does anyone know how long this usually takes or know if I can find out from anyone when the work is due to finish?Thanks

dm0806 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service availability at my address

Hi there, I recently filled out a form on the Virgin Media website to determine whether the service is available at my address. This is now the tenth business day since submitting the request, and I'd like to know the status of this. I was actually c...

WillardS by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt

Hello Volt had been applied to my account but when doing speed test getting 95mb not 200 + Also app can't find my hub 4What am I doing wrong?   

BigT2443 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install confusion

HiSo, I’m attempting to get virgin broadband and stream installed at my house. We recently had a leaflet drop in our road saying virgin media was available and so I went online and successfully placed an order and booked and installation date. The da...

VM Contractor damaged home alarm

HelloI am not a VM customer but Virgin Media contractors were carrying out road works outside my property when they accidentally disconnected power to the property. When power was re-established it triggered the house alarm which couldnt not be turne...