QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Delayed installation

Installation was due start of January, it was delayed until end of Feb. Was told mid Feb that the install will be delayed again and wasn't given a date but was told it would be 4-6 weeks, 4 weeks later and I haven't heard anything else...

Extending Internet Reach

I have a relatively modern Gaming quality PC in my box room (which is currently serving as an office). The PC actually has Wi-Fi built in, but when I try to connect to my Hub 3.0 (which is at the other side of the house), it won't connect. The house ...

Flashing red light on box on wall

So I contacted Virgin on Saturday as the white box on the wall has started to flash red. They ran some tests and said we had connectivity issues and they'd solve it within 24hours or we would get an engineer appointment....we received nothing!I phone...

Lis4242 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt benefits

So quick query. I currently have an m125 contract which is now expired. Website states can upgrade to m250 . I also have 02 sim so volt benefits as well. Pay monthly on my phone which should run its course next year. Will probably go sim only at that...

Resolved! Delivery tampered with - should I be worried?

My Hub 5 has just been delivered.  The package had been tampered (opened with a huge hand-sized hole in the package).  I can't find anything that tells me what should have been in the box but I have worked out that the card with WiFi SSID/Password is...

TMC95 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation for non installation

Hi all, does anyone know how long Virgin will pay compensation for non installation of broadband for?Install was originally due to take place on 5/10 which was re-arranged by Virgin to 17/10, engineer turned up but couldn't install as the PON numbers...

Replacement External Box

I posted about a slowdown in this thread, but marked it solved so I’m starting a new thread so a team member can take a look at the pictures and work out how I get an appointment  for a fix.  I gave up after 45 minutes on a music loop on the phone.  ...

IMG_0458.jpeg IMG_0457.jpeg
gjchester by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching on in my area email

Hi,I was wondering if anyone here could possibly give me some information.I was checking the broadband checker via the Virgin Media postcode checker, I received 2 emails recently, one on the 28th of October stating that "In a few weeks' time you'll b...

liamfi94 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos