QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delayed install

Returning customer here and sorry for the long post.For context I'm a civil servant who works from home so having internet is important.So I signed back up to VM broadband in mid October and given an install date of 3rd of November, shortly after sig...

Eyebob by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

We're on the way

Hi All,Virgin have been in my street running cables within the existing BT ducts for the past few months. I'm not too sure with my house being a new build If they'll be installing the little VM access points at each house or can just use existing duc...

gtunney by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Engineer damaged my property

 I had the engineers round on saturday to install my wifi but theyve accidently drilled through my toilet pipe that runs on the outside of the house from the upstairs toilet down to the sewers. Can i please get someone to fix this as the toilet is us...

9D85B407-33A7-452E-A2DC-FD71D054CA44.jpeg

Resolved! Diamond cable wall socket

 As per the title, I’ve received my home installation kit, however my property currently has the old diamond cable wall socket in a very awkward place. Are you able to provide a longer round cable, as the current one provided is far to short?

4E969047-6764-4A73-B4EC-AD4B9EE6263E.jpeg

Account number

Hi!I ordered my virgin media broadband via O². I got welcome letter and so many emails but none with an account number. Broadband working, set up since 1st November, but im still not able to manage settings/my account. Where can i get that?Thank you!

Self installation delivery

Hi,So I'm due to move in to my new flat on the 9th. I set up and signed up for virgin internet on the 3rd, and when doing so it allowed me to choose the 9th for delivery, great. The following day I get an email saying it's been changed to the 16th at...

James464 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos