QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change delivery address for broadband

Hello,Today I confirmed my broadband order over the phone with customer service, and I requested to change delivery address and confirmed over phone.However on the email it says the wrong delivery address where I won’t be available to receive.Where c...

Lx2 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin media Hub 5

I recently upgraded my current package to Gig 1 broadband which includes the newer version of hub. I was advised that there will no engineer visit as such and I will have to install and activate the hub myself. Can someone please explain how easy/sim...

UA16785 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract - order not delivered

Hey, I have ordered a wifi router + 1gig broadband self installation kit that had a delivery date set for today however this has not appeared, I haven’t received any dispatch confirmation nor any other information from yodel. Only received 2 emails c...

jctronic by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confirmation not received

Hi, I ordered M125 Fibre Broadband and have an elected delivery date of 04/12/23As I signed up the web page said that there is already a virgin account at the property I am moving into and that they need to do some checks.I've received my order summa...

Pm5 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

External brown box damaged

HiI’m not a VM customer however there is an external brown box on the property.  Unfortunately this has been damaged and the cover is missing.  As this is on a wall next to the pavement the loose wires could be a trip hazard.  Please would it be poss...

Is this genuine

Hi, a couple of days ago we had someone come to our door to get us to sign up. I am an o2 customer so he got really happy and told me all the free stuff I’d get. He said he’d signed up multiple neighbours which could be true. I mentioned I had just s...

Resolved! Moving TV to different room

Hello AllI am moving my TV and TiVo box to a different room which will require several metres of extra cable.  I understand it is better to ask VM to do this at a cost of £25.  I don't know if I should have the broadband router moved as well or just ...

Alex53 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos