QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Move Entry Point

I need to move the entry point for the broadband in my house as it is currently in the living room and wish to move this to upstairs office. I believe this will be fine subject to a £25 fee? Can an admin help me book an appointment please? Thanks

jameswpt by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virginmedia Fibre is it fibre?

I have the offer of a Full Fibre (FTTP) at a very reasonable quotation far better than VM. I consulted VM to ask when are they going to do FTTP in my area but they replied that is already FTTP but I understood it was only Fibre up to the small box on...

davrob by Up to speed
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

New customer

If I want to rejoin virgin again I take it they will have to install a new box outside the house because the old box which was currently in the property will no longer work and If I just want the tv package alone with no broadband or phone line I can...

Bad bad

Honestly 2 years not a problem, on the priority list due to being disabled. Then re signed in September, was told the following:Upgrade to hub 5Black WiFi podsVolt boost to internet speedSky sports and mixt. £47 a month, good you think. The last 2. 5...