QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Amazon Prime Video Allowed?

Forgive me if this is in the wrong place but I feel the need to ask:Are we no longer allowed to watch videos on Amazon Prime Video?I ask this because whenever I start to watch a video on APV, my superhub instantly goes offline, and reboots. This star...

Milambar by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Red light permanetly on hub

The red light on hub is on all the time. I have tried rebooting but still the same. it is in a ventilated area and not in sunlight and appears to be working ok and no issues were found when tested. Can I get an engineer around to check it or swap it ...

EB3 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed Installations

Hi there,New customer to Virgin Media (they've only recently come to our area). First attempted install was 13th November.We've had five failed installations so far. I think we finally now have an answer on what's happening (issue 500m away so not re...

Rjenkins by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Hub 5 not working w

Hi. My new Hub 5 arrived yesterday. I was looking forward to getting the thing working as I work from home. I plugged everything in as shown in the instructions. White light came on for about half a minute then the red flashing light stayed on. I che...

Markab17 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5

Hi, I'm new to Virgin media / broadband. I received my hub 5 on Friday. It's not working but at least it arrived. Not being an expert on WiFi etc, I just wondered if the hub 5 is any good ?   In the advert s  it was saying something about Gig1.  I'm ...

Markab17 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Relocating router ( hub) at home

Hello, I have m125 package and I would like to relocate router in my home, because it´s currently located in private tenants room and I dont have access to it, does anyone have useful number or email address I could contact, because Im running circle...