QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quick start not working

I'm about ready to cry, please can anyone help?Quick start box arrived yesterday. Old provider turned off yesterday. Currently no broadband and 3 autistic people needing connection as we stream all our TV too.Blue flashing light. No hub recognised on...

Orange light

Have constant orange light on router and our baby monitor won’t connect, seems to be intermittent connection, any magic solutions please?  

Rachls87 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wayleave

Hi, we are in need of a wayleave agreement with two neighbours.they require digging of the cables but we are having difficulty establishing where this will be. As in agreement with my neighbour they do not want to sign the wayleave without knowing th...

LC10 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I Need a Virgin Media Wall Socket

Hi, I've ordered a broadband only package and it said I was applicable for a self install kit. But I have no Virgin Media Wall socket in my house. All the wall sockets I can see are for BT. Tried looking but can't see a way to book an engineer for th...

Moving home = new contract

I'm not sure if there's miscommunication or what, I was quite surprised that when I moved home for my remaining 6 months, I was given a new contract and worse it's paying 50, and don't forget the cancellation penalty. Is it some kind of way to lock i...

vince568 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New set up.. no connection

Hello, hoping for some advice or failing that.. an engineer visit.Received my quick start this week and I have just come to set it up. I thought the image (attached) was what I would plug It in to but seemingly not. Having tracked the cables from the...

17016345874614531308022100902976.jpg