QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Installation problems

O have just had the 1g, 5x hub installed. The engineer pushed the fibre cable through the wall and there is a small white wire which has a push connector which plugs into the hub. My issue is the small wire is attached to the fibre and held there wit...

Mick0957 by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

Hi,My broadband box was activated but I did not receive the equipment so was paying for internet for 4 or 5 months with no internet box. I now have the box and the customer service have tried to refund me however it never went through. Thanks,Clíona 

Cliona1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Orbi set up with Hub 3

I have a problem while install the RBK753 mesh wi-fi through the Orbi app from my iphone, everything works fine until the app running through the steps and pop-up an error message: Orbi Not FoundIt looks like you might be connected to your old Wi-Fi ...

IMG_3858.PNG
Daniam by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband availability via OFNL

Hi, I'm moving into a new build house tomorrow that uses OFNL. On the OFNL website virgin media is listed as a provider for my postcode, but when checking the same postcode on the virgin media website it says you don't currently service my area. Can ...

ae24 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Arranging installation - no socket

I have recently set up a new internet account for self installation but have now realised my home doesn’t have a virgin media socket. I am trying to get the contact details to arrange for a socket to be fitted but don’t seem to be able to find anythi...