QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cable down - no service

I'm hoping this is the right place to report this but the cable servicing multiple houses on my road was severed in bad weather. The installation was from a telephone pole and we have a dangling wire and multiple houses completely disconnected. I rep...

Shaun841 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

bad SNR signal and post error

i having problem with my broadband I have keep restart my broadband every 10-20mins keeping getting no internet.Downstream bonded channelsChannel Frequency (Hz) Power (dBmV) SNR (dB) Modulation Channel ID12030000000.540256 qam921390000002.240256 qam1...

kbtang88 by Tuning in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Hub 5 reboots around 02:30am

Virgin Hub 5 reboots around 02:30amSince installing my Hub 5 on the 28th November my Hub 5 has restarted 3 times at around 02:30am first on the 5th Dec and then on the 6th Dec after which I did a pinhole reset which seem to have solved the problem un...

bqm.jpeg

Address not found

My I’ve recently moved into an address which has been converted. Every other address on the street is showing eligible for vm service but mine isn’t even listed but is showing on Royal Mail database, I’ve filled in online form but no response is anyo...

Kfud19 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install of Virgin Media

Hi, I’m having Virgin Media installed into my property which has never had VM before so has no box on the wall.We’ve got Virgin right outside our front wall on one of the triangles in the ground, one of the Virgin pre-install engineers popped round t...

Resolved! My Virgin Media App not working

I can see this isn't the first time this has been an issue for My Virgin Media app users. I followed the instructions mentioned by a team member in a previous post (cleared app data and cache, deleted app, rebooted device, reinstalled app) but it's t...

SirRobbo by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos