QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broadband and Stream

Hi my friend signed up for the 18 month £26.50 broadband deal. They only wanted b-band. Somehow Virgin are claiming they must take stream at an extra £15 a month and won’t allow her to stop. Surely this is rubbish. I went on chat and escalated to a m...

v1elvet by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New drive

I have virgin media with the cable going under the grass of my front garden.  I am due to have grass taken up and paved over.  Would an engineer have to come out and disconnect/reconnect or would contractors dig around the cable? Thanks 

Rnjonny by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 4 Power Cable

I’ve had my Hub 4 for a couple of years now, my teen was hoovering and managed to suck up the power cable (the bit that goes from the Hub to the transformer) and shred it.How can I order/buy a new power cable before my teen completely loses their min...

Brown box outside damaged

Hi, the brown box outside on the front of the house is damaged. Now when I signed up a couple months back I had the engineer out to install my wifi, he only put a newer cover on over the old backplate, have managed to put a cable tie around it for no...

Brandonn by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Address not listed

Hi there, I recently moved to a new flat and was told by my neighbours that Virgin Media is the only option for our building. I checked on the website and my address is not listed, however all other flats are.I have been trying to get an engineer to ...