Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6 (328 Views)

Yodel Delivery Service

An absolute joke - this delivery service is by far the worst out there. Stay away from them. My broadband self installation kit was scheduled to be delivered today - I waited all day and no one turned up! And then I got a text around 4:30 to say 'Sorry we missed you.' - I have been at home all day waiting for you! Said the driver left a card - no card left! Yodel web chat is useless too - they have no sympathy for us, cannot even contact the depot or driver and cannot even provide sufficient information. All they do is use the same freaking yodel website we use to track and then tell us the same information we already know!! And why do their drivers not have cell phones?! It's the 21st century - the majority of us have them and Yodel should invest in a few, so their drivers can at least have the courtesy to call or text us. I do not not why virgin use Yodel - cost effective? I do not think so, they make you look incompetent. Stop being so cheap and use UPS or DHL. 

Virgin Media should be the one helping us chase the courier - find out why their parcels are not being delivered.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 2 of 6 (219 Views)

Re: Yodel Delivery Service

Same issue today, shame on you Virgin Media. Terrible

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6 (205 Views)

I gave up and I ended up going to the depot and picking it up myself. Wasted a day of work!
VM please sort this out as they're letting your brand down!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6 (202 Views)

There's a sort of irony really ... the most dysfunctional ISP using the most dysfunctional courier.

********** SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - 70Mbit Service ***********

Electron
0 Kudos
Well-informed
Message 5 of 6 (200 Views)

Been there, done that, got the video to prove it.

Yodel said' they'd tried to deliver, but nobody in' despite us being in, with a dog that goes bonkers when the gate or doorbell goes.

But, have CCTV due to vandalism, which shows...nothing. no Yodel van, not even driving by (cctv covers road as well)

Yodel then said that they had left the item in my porch...strange, because I don't have a porch!! (also, item was supposed to be signed for, when I pointed this out, they said they had a signature for it!! despite 'leaving it in my porch (which I don't have)) so go figure??

Yodel are a bunch of 'cowboys' but then again, working for VM, they suit each other very well!!

(Even Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask when he robbed people)

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 6 of 6 (193 Views)

Hahahaha!!
VM want to save money, hense they use only fools and horses to do their deliveries! Although since I connected my router, touch wood no issues!
But yodel I would never trust them with deliveries! Apparently Amazon too use them!?
0 Kudos