Menu
Tanzeem
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wrong package and lack of comms

Signed up to virgin media at the Bromley store last Friday. Heard nothing since, but I did hear from my current provider that I was moving to virgin on 1 march.
Called virgin tonight, why no emails or calls- they had my wrong address even though it's clearly written on the pre-contract.

When I asked for a copy of my contract, it was totally incorrect. It has me for two TiVo boxes, different broadband package and without sky sports for the price that was agreed. Said I would need to speak to pre-installation to sort it out. Was on hold for an hour than they cut the line as they close at 8pm.

Quite shocked by the service. Not sure if I should cancel of give virgin one more chance.
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong package and lack of comms

I would cancel and resign up, the salesman doesnt deserve the commision

0 Kudos
Tanzeem
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong package and lack of comms

Virgin customer service were not great. They offered a new deal which was worse than what you can get online.

I cancelled and have also stopped my dad's order. That's £1200 they have lost due to a lying salesperson. Virgin customer service should have honoured the deal as that is what a business should do. They would have still made money off me! Off to Bromley shopping centre tomorrow, I will be quite vocal about it in their store. Hopefully, they can lose some more potential customers.
0 Kudos