Menu
harpss1ngh
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Where's my Superhub 3?

So, I booked the upgrade online for the 4th October to get 150Mbps and also selected the Superhub 3 that I had to pay postage for to replace the crap and old Superhub 1.

4th October came, no delivery. Called up, they said "Oh we don't ship these out we have to send an engineer, next available slot is 26th October!", great, another couple weeks to wait for an engineer to just give me the box at the door and leave!

26th October comes, took the day off, slot is between 1pm and 6pm, at 4pm the cynicist in me is starting to think this guy isn't going to come. Call up several times between 4pm and 6pm to be told the engineer is coming and is nearby, including a Customer Service rep with an attitude problem that prompted me to turn to twitter instead. Around 7.30pm a team leader turns up to apologise that the engineer didn't arrive and just hands me a Superhub 2ac, not the Superhub 3 that I ordered and didn't even supply me with a new coax cable that I needed as the cable was never long enough to keep the hub in the corner instead of in the middle of the room!

So, where's my Superhub 3 and the cable that they promised to drop off in the letterbox?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Where's my Superhub 3?

Hey harpss1ngh,

Thanks for posting Smiley Very Happy

Apologies for the problems you've had with the delivery of your new kit.

Let me look into this for you. I'll need to confirm your address via PM (purple envelope, top right).

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Where's my Superhub 3?

Hey harpss1ngh,

Thanks for posting Smiley Very Happy

Apologies for the problems you've had with the delivery of your new kit.

Let me look into this for you. I'll need to confirm your address via PM (purple envelope, top right).

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out