Menu
CaptainMcScrump
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When will Virgin be available?

Our street was dug up at the beginning of February as part of Project Lightning and direct bury blown fibre microtube was installed.

About 3 weeks ago there was a virgin van which seemed to be blowing fibre from the footplate outside our house to the cabinet down the street.

But since then we haven't heard anything about it and we would really like to get signed up ASAP.

I will PM my post code to you if you respond.

Cheers

J
0 Kudos
CaptainMcScrump
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: When will Virgin be available?

Bump. + The house is in Bridge of Weir.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi J, 

Thanks for your post and it's really great to hear you're wanting to sign up to Virgin Media services. 

Once cables are installed, there is quite a lot of back end work to be done before we can start getting customers hooked up. 

The good news is you can register your interest via Cable My Street here: Cable My Street Even though the street has been cabled already, it will register you for updates and will alert you to when you will be able to sign up. Smiley Happy 

Let me know if there is anything else I can door to help.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Dogchops
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My street was dug up in January and still no cable blown in yet what's happening????

Kath_F wrote:

Hi J, 

Thanks for your post and it's really great to hear you're wanting to sign up to Virgin Media services. 

Once cables are installed, there is quite a lot of back end work to be done before we can start getting customers hooked up. 

The good news is you can register your interest via Cable My Street here: Cable My Street Even though the street has been cabled already, it will register you for updates and will alert you to when you will be able to sign up. Smiley Happy 

Let me know if there is anything else I can door to help.

Thanks,

0 Kudos