Menu
docherty
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

What to do with old SuperHub2?

There doesn't seem to be an email address for customer support?? So posting this here - 

I got a superhub3 delivered today. Can I check what you want me to do with the original superhub2? It wasn't mentioned when I discussed upgrading, but should I dispose of it, or would you like it back? If so, do you want to arrange collection or send me a freepost box?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: What to do with old SuperHub2?

docherty wrote:

There doesn't seem to be an email address for customer support??
That's right, there isn't one

I got a superhub3 delivered today. Can I check what you want me to do with the original superhub2? It wasn't mentioned when I discussed upgrading, but should I dispose of it, or would you like it back? If so, do you want to arrange collection or send me a freepost box?

It's not wanted back. Hub wise VM only want hub 3.0's returned. So drop it off for recycling, link: http://www.recycle-more.co.uk/ or do whatever you want with it

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: What to do with old SuperHub2?

I'm not sure what the capabilities are of an SH2 but you might be able to use it as a wireless access point if you have any wifi blackspots...

0 Kudos