Menu
robocomtb
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What information need to cancel a broadband

Hi guys

I had a contrast with Virgin media since March last year 2016. I am going to back my home country in April or May so i want to cancel the contrast with them. Can i go to my local store and ask them to cancel it for me? Otherwise, i think i lost my paper contrast so what information i need to give Virgin in order to cancel the contrast 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: What information need to cancel a broadband

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

password would help when you are asked but if you have forgotten it they have other ways of validating the account

Tony
0 Kudos
Clswift1998
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, i have virgin broadband and newd it canceled asap changing to sky because i cannot afford it no more, i have never signed any paperwork that would have me tied into a contract i wasnt im my home when the engineer installed it my ex partner was and i am no longer with him so cant afford it no more neednit canceled asap
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

you need to ring no one here can cancel - if the account is in your name then you should be able to cancel - if its not it gets more complicated

not being there and not signing a contract will likely not cancel any agreement - if its less than 12/18 months since you signed up then there will be a cancellation fee 

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos