Menu
Beckybrooks66
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wanting VM, cables laid but not available!

Cables were laid months ago but we still can't sign up! Just cancelled with sky so need sign up asap!
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wanting VM, cables laid but not available!

Hi Becky, what is Cable My Street reporting?    http://www.virginmedia.com/cablemystreet/

It can be a very long time between street cabling being laid and the back end infrastructure being completed.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
dpresland
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

VM cocked up my installation only pulled in half the cable on the day. Just been told they should be able to get to me in 6 to 8 weeks time to finish it. Don't hold your breathe expecting a quick response. Spent 5 days on hold or being transferred and got no where. When I tried to cancel today they put the phone down on me. Eventually cancelled after a further half an hour of pleading to be cancelled.
0 Kudos
Beckybrooks66
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey, I entered my postcode (s61 2hl) and nothing comes up!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beckybrooks66,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I appreciate your query in regards to installing Virgin Media at your property and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

On the website that Dave_cq posted, if your address is not available after entering your postcode, enter this in manually with the correct details and you will receive contact from ourselves to let you know if/when it will be available.

If you can, get any neighbours who may also be interested to register on the same link and this will give you more of a chance of getting installed with our Project Lightning.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos