Menu
tdan71
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin cable to shared building ripped out

Hi

I currently have no services at all at my flat and have an engineer booked for Monday. I have since found out the cable has been left hanging from the box supplying the building after a visit from our local council gardeners. How do I go about escalating this to the right department and get the issue resolved quicker?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin cable to shared building ripped out

Unfortunately it does often take a few days before Virgin Media can get an engineer out to your property.  Virgin Media staff do respond to posts in this public forum but can take a week at times to reply, so if you wish to try to get a visit earlier than Monday you would be best giving them another call or speak to someone on Live Chat.

I would guess that it would be after Monday by the time a staff member from Virgin Media responds to this post.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.

All Replies
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Unfortunately it does often take a few days before Virgin Media can get an engineer out to your property.  Virgin Media staff do respond to posts in this public forum but can take a week at times to reply, so if you wish to try to get a visit earlier than Monday you would be best giving them another call or speak to someone on Live Chat.

I would guess that it would be after Monday by the time a staff member from Virgin Media responds to this post.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
tdan71
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response. The issue is now resolved, I managed to get a cancellation so the issue was resolved within a day.

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant! - That is fantastic news.  Thanks for coming back on here and letting us know.

-