Menu
Mic1973
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin box broke.new box never received.how do I complain as am getting no where???

Can someone tell me how I complain? Iv been left without a box all over Xmas. No one is responding to me. No new box recieved as promised. I'm being totally ignored. Can someone plse tell me what to do next ???
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin box broke.new box never received.how do I complain as am getting no where???

phones or chat are best for quick replies - takes staff a week or more to get to threads - will flag this and hopefully get someone here sooner

Tony
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin box broke.new box never received.how do I complain as am getting no where???

phones or chat are best for quick replies - takes staff a week or more to get to threads - will flag this and hopefully get someone here sooner

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HI Mic1973

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your service recently.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account using your forum information to take a look at this from our end unfortunately, So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view that message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos