Menu
zanshino
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Superhub keeps factory resetting itself

I've got a many-years-old Superhub and it keeps resetting itself to factory conditions for no apparent reason. That means my custom SSID, port forwarding, admin passwords and other settings all disappear everytime it throws a fit, which is often. I've reported this on the helpline at least twice but all I get is a routine to try this and that when I know that there's a hardware fault somewhere.

I've been patiently restoring all my settings from a backup .CFG file I made about 18 months ago but after it reset itself again today, when I was out and wanted to view my wifi security cameras (which lost their connection due to the SSID changing again), I finally ran out of patience.

Would it be possible for some understanding soul to send me one of the latest Hub 3.0s please? I must be due one after all these years

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Superhub keeps factory resetting itself

Hi zanshino,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read that the Super Hub is resetting itself back to default settings. I can imagine how frustrating this must be.

I would like to send you a replacement router to resolve this issue and have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) requesting some details.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos