Menu
G1en
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media hub 3.0 flashes Green on Base LED only. WiFi Webpage connection prompts

Hi, I have been trying to setup the new Virgin Media Hub 3.0 at my inlaws. The hardware physical coax connections are good. The WiFi authenticates with the WifI password ok, but then launches a Webpage login request but blank page displayed. The Base light remains flashing (green) through the entire process.

I reset the Hub and allowed 30 mins for any software updates. Same error. Rebooted. Same Error.

I assume then the Hub maybe not Activated? This does however replace an 'aged' Modem/Router setup. Help please. Thanks G

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media hub 3.0 flashes Green on Base LED only. WiFi Webpage connection prompts

Hve you called up to activate it?
0 Kudos
G1en
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media hub 3.0 flashes Green on Base LED only. WiFi Webpage connection prompts

Maybe I assumed wrong, I though I only need activate it if it is a new install as it replaces an existing setup.

I will call them to check the status. Thanks

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you call up they will put it on your account, then it takes around 20mins to start working
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello G1en,

Welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the difficulties with your new kit.

I don't seem to be able to find an account for you, so I'll confirm your inlaws details via PM (purple envelope, top right).

Speak with you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos