Menu
DanielCardwell
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Vandalised Street Cabinet!!

Hi, I have reported to Virgin on 3 separate occasions that somebody has ripped the door off of our street cabinet (since then we have been having multiple T3 errors on the log) unfortunately the engineers seem to be struggling to find the cabinet (a neighbour spotted one pulling on the door of a larger cabinet on a completely different street) I have been given the following report numbers by VM CABS:21180314 (over 1 week ago still not fixed) 21439036 (re-reported today as suggested to by 150) I figured that my audio description over the phone of the location may not be clear enough so have attached some photos to assist if someone from the Networks team can help (or if anyone knows where I can forward these pictures to, that would be great)

Thanks in advance,

Dan

2 Kenton Avenue off of Seaton Road LE18 2BZ2 Kenton Avenue off of Seaton Road LE18 2BZWP_20170126_12_56_22_Rich_LI.jpg48T CU05 004 06848T CU05 004 068WP_20170126_12_56_48_Rich_LI.jpgLocation of damaged boxLocation of damaged box

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Vandalised Street Cabinet!!

Hi DanielCardwell,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry this hasn't been sorted yet.

I've sent a report with all the details (including the map you've provided) to the cabinet maintenance team. If the cabinet isn't repaired within the next few days, I'll escalate it to the field manager.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi DanielCardwell,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry this hasn't been sorted yet.

I've sent a report with all the details (including the map you've provided) to the cabinet maintenance team. If the cabinet isn't repaired within the next few days, I'll escalate it to the field manager.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

DanielCardwell
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Josh, happy to report that the cabinet has been repaired in the past couple of days
0 Kudos
chutwutt
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

nice to see the team to the rescue on this sito.

If the dm millivolts went wrong in tht cabinet... ignition would have been angry

0 Kudos