Menu
Minnis
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

VIRGIN MEDIA INSTALLATION ..

Currently the whole of Bangor co down n ireland is having all the pavements saw cut with crooked lines and throw down tarmac infill patch jobs as standard .

How on earth can Virgin be allowed to carry out such a hatchet job under the Branson brand of quality and standard .

So tragic to watch good infrastructure pavements trashed to provide a service for a few at the great expense of the many .

It is just as easy to cut straight lines and infill in a tidy fashion should not need to be asked for .

The work with out asking should be 5 star brilliance and not the low class shambles evident as real .

Please please hope it never reaches my own street ... # saddening

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIRGIN MEDIA INSTALLATION ..

Hi Minnis,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community although I'm sorry if recent works in the area have been disruptive and messy Smiley Sad 

I completely understand how untidy and messy things can get and look whilst we're in the process of laying our cables however the work has been approved by your local council. 

At the end of each day there is an audit performed to ensure things are left safe and in accordance with permits until the following day. 

Once work has been completed, everything will go back to normal. 

Apologies once again. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos