Menu
paulbain
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Use old Superhub2 Instead of Super Hub 3 On new sign-up

Have comeback after a few months on the dark side (SKY Fibre!). Have had a really good deal from VM so no excuses. I am Being sent the SH3 for self install but after reading all of the issues with it on here in particular modem mode I am wondering if I can just get my SH2 re-activated instead?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Use old Superhub2 Instead of Super Hub 3 On new sign-up

You should have returned your SH2 when you left. It will be of no use anymore. Thought VM don't request SH2s back anymore it cannot be reactivated as it would be linked to a different account. The only Hub VM supply now is the Hub 3.0 and I have one running here and seeing no issues with it in modem mode.  I do have issues with it in router mode with my Xboxs and thus use my SH2AC for gaming.

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Same here - I'm using the SuperHub 3 and it is fantastic - No issues at all.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
paulbain
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Did ask the question abot returning it when I left but they seemed very uninterested... Perhaps because its a 2 not a 2ac....
0 Kudos
paulbain
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes is comments like yours about issurs with xbox on router mode that worry me. What exactly is the issue?
0 Kudos