Menu
tedwards26
Joining in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Unit is Updating Issue

Hello All

I recently disconnected my super hub 3 as some plastering was happening in the room and left it disconnected for about a week. I've plugged it all back in on yesterday and when i try to go on a browser i get the message 'Your unit is updating, please wait a moment'. I have had this message for 2 days now so either a very big update or somethings wrong.

I have tried factory reset but didn't fix the issue.

The internet had been working for 2-3 months prior to me disconnecting it.

Anybody have any solutions?

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unit is Updating Issue

Hi tedwards26

Thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to hear of the problems you've had since plugging the hub back in. Strange that a reset hasn't cleared this message. I'm going to send you a PM for some additional info to get this looked into further.

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Skinge88
Joining in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have got the exact same issue after a brand new install. Did you ever get this fixed? If you could let me know what you have done I would be greatful to see it can help me also. Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Skinge88

Welcome to the forum. I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing similar issues. Is this happening on all devices? If you refresh the browser does it clear this message?

Speak soon,

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
tedwards26
Joining in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi

For me I turned out that the devices (hub and tivo box) weren't actually registered to my address. Engineer came out and swapped the units in about 20 min and all working fine now. Maybe someone from virgin could check this for you prior to an engineer visit?

0 Kudos
Drennan
Just joined
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hello I am experiencing this problem as well. I have tried refreshing and turning on and off all devices. Do you have a fox for this?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Drennan,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear that you're also experiencing problems with your Superhub. I want to investigate this for you, so I'll drop you a quick PM.

Please check your inbox (purple envelope, top right) where you'll find my message.

Speak with you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ilard
Joining in
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I am also having this issue with my Superhub 3. It has also reset the wifi credentials back to default in the process. Is there a known fix, please?

0 Kudos
ilard
Joining in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

False alarm! I left it turned off for a long while then when it came back up all was back to normal. Smiley Surprised

0 Kudos
gruy2231
Joining in
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi, i'm having the same problem.
Is there any way someone could check my hub?
Hoping for quick respond.
0 Kudos