Menu
NED1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

UNFINISHED Instalation

Can anyone tell me how to get Virgin Media to come and complete my broadband installation? I'm currently "plumbed" into my neighbour's connection and, since 5 January 2017, despite having spoken to and communicated with people at Virgin on no less than five occasions (each time being promised that a Field Manager called Steven removed would contact me) and also having written to the Customer Relations Department a week ago I am still waiting for them to complete it.

Any suggestions?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Vxrdilly
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: UNFINISHED Instalation

Yes don't hold your breath...

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-wireless/Months-of-delays-getting-set-up/m-p/332...

The reality is that this scenario is really difficult for VM to resolve.. sadly there is not a process for dealing with the issue.

0 Kudos
NED1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: UNFINISHED Instalation

I e-mailed and posted a further letter to the Virgin Media CEO on Monday 30 January 2017 (including a copy of my earlier letter to the Customer Services Department). Received an initial phone call from VM on Wednesday 1 February and a promise of a call back on Thursday 2 February. Following that call I now have a date of 15 March to complete the installation. We'll wait see what happens.

NED1

0 Kudos