0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv, broadband and telephone all down

Andy326 wrote:
Flashing green light at bottom of hub and solid green wifi light on hub 3

To begin with, check service status to see if there is an outage listed (sign in): https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status - If none are listed, test your services via that page, you may get the option to book an engineer appointment.

if you don't and no fault is listed, can either choose to wait up to two weeks for a response from a member of the  Forum Team here (they would look into it.)

Alternatively, pop a quick call into 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details when prompted for them -> Option 2 (Faults) -> choose any of the fault options. Inform the person you're speaking to that your services are offline and you want to know why.

Last of all, there's the Webchat in which you can get support. Access the page from a laptop or desktop between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa: Broadband -> Service fault -> Chat online. If the agents are busy, reload the page every 3 minutes and check again, until you get through to someone.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.