Menu
Vinzy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Trying to book Hub 3.0

Hello I've been trying to book a Hub 3.0 I have Superhub 3 but past few weeks internet keeps dropping for few minutes then coming back and sometimes upto 30minutes. When I type in my details to get the Hub 3.0 it says "Sorry, we can't find you in our system. Please check your details and try again." 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to book Hub 3.0

The Hub 3.0 order page is only for those customer with old kit i.e. standalone modems without wireless as these must be swapped due to technical changes.

If you have a SuperHub 1, 2, or 2ac then it won't allow to order a Hub 3.0 as these are valid kit.

If you are having problems with your SuperHub you would first need to speak to the technical support team to diagnose your issue. If new kit is then required they'll order it for you.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to book Hub 3.0

Hi Vinzy, 

Welcome to the forums I am sorry to see that you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and the connection seems to be ok from this side. 

Are you using a wired or a wireless connection? If wireless try wired, pop the hub into modem only mode with the computer in safe mode with networking to see if that makes a difference. 

If you do want the Superhub 3 it is best to give us a call 150 free from a Virgin land line or 0345 454 1111 (usually comes out of your minutes from any other phone).

The team there will be able to check if you are due for a free upgrade. 

Let us know how you get on . 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos