Menu
danielserafin
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The problem with my login details

Hi, I do not have your number virgin and password. I never logged into your account. And my name do not match the real. I do not have access to your own profile virgin. The only thing you've done well my bank detail.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: The problem with my login details

hiya @danielserafin best having a chat with customer services via 150 / 0345 454 1111 since the forum team wouldn't be able to do much due to issue of Data Protection.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
danielserafin
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks. I know. Only I can not really say, my English speaking is basic. I have to ask someone to help me. I have bad luck. I messed up almost all information email name, no login and password. Only bank details are ok.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

you might be lucky and speak to agent via online chat using http://contact.virginmedia.com (using PC/laptop) this is a really popular method of contact, so need to refresh page every 30 seconds
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos