Menu
dunk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Technician No-Show

No-show from technician today (day off work wasted) to fix nearly two months of broadband drop-outs which haven't been sorted by the obligatory 'sending a signal' and resulted in total loss of broadband last Thursday. Contacted call centre who stated at first they knew nothing about it. Finally was told that the job had been cancelled without my knowledge as at the time of my call there was a problem in my area and so they (incorrectly) assumed my problem was due to this (it wasn't). After being unable to get any headway with my request of a technician to call at a specific time and not in a 'slot' I was put through to a manager who offered me a slot on Friday 23rd - eight days with no broadband!! On declining this due to the days' debacle, I was asked by the manager for a contact number (didn't he have my details already?) and he would contact me with a technician appointment today or tomorrow morning.
Still no call (18:15), looks like I've been fed a line......??
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technician No-Show

Hello  dunk

Really sorry about the problems after you contacted us and appreciate how frustrating it must be to have an engineer cancelled. Basically we have an intermittent low SNR issue in the area, our engineers are doing their best to find the cause but sometimes these type of issues can be very difficult to track down. The fault reference is  F004961207 with an estimated fix of  06 JAN 2017 15:00. Once we have sorted that if you still have a problem please let us know and we will be happy to investigate further.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos