Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (108 Views)

Superhub settings

Hi,

I've had a look through the boards but can't seem to find the answer that I need. I have a Superhub (about 5 years old so probably an old one). It is currently on 2.4gHz but I want to change it to 5gHz. I have found out that it won't automatically switch but I believe that I can change to always run on 5ghz but I don't know how to do this.

Thank you

Victoria

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (93 Views)

Re: Superhub settings

Hi Victoria,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

I appreciate your query in regards to the wireless networks and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

To change from 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz, you will need to sign into the router settings. For this type in 192.168.0.1 in the address bar, sign in with the details underneath the router, click into Wireless Network Settings and within here you will have the option to change to 5 GHz.

Hope this helps

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (68 Views)

Thank you. I did that bit had to change it back as it would not switch between the two so not all devices would work. I have since phoned virginmedia and they are sending me a different hub so fingers crossed. Thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (37 Views)

Hello adeandmoo,

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy

Good to hear that you're getting new kit. Let us know when it arrives and you've set it up. If you need any help with that, you know where we are.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos