Menu
Markabe
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Superhub no lights on apart from side light

I woke up this morning to find out that my superhub wasn't working upon further inspection I've noticed that the only light on is the side virgin light over the past few weeks the Internet has been mediocre at best turning off now and then although today it finally decided just to stop any suggestions on what to do?
Edit: I've switched the plug around to a different outlet still nothing turning the router off then back on beings the lights on for a few seconds but they turn off again only light remaining still is the virgin light on the side which is lighting up purple instead of blue
0 Kudos
vircom
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub no lights on apart from side light

Best to call 150 from a VM land line and report the fault. One of the VM forum team will probably help in time but it could take up to about a week for them to get to your post.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub no lights on apart from side light

Hey Markabe,

Thanks for joining the community Smiley Happy

Really sorry to hear about your recent loss of service, I hope you're back up and running now. I'm not finding any account info for you right now so I can't perform check so please drop me a PM confirming your name and address if you still need my help.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos