Menu
Lg539
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 3 green arrows flashing no internet

Hello,
I've been with VM for years, and I've tried to do a quick start on my new superhub3. It just does not want to connect to the internet. It flashes white, then green arrow flash and keep flashing.
I've looked in the hub 192.168.0.1 but the troubleshooter only says:
Requesting CM ip address ..then : registration failure.
I've rebooted and reset.. still no internet. My area seems fine. Any ideas?
Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 3 green arrows flashing no internet

Hi Lg539, 

Thanks for your post! Let me take this opportunity to welcome you to our forum community! It's great to see so many new faces helping out around here.

I am sorry to hear about your issues with green flashing arrow lights on your Hub and no internet, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that your Hub appears to be offline, is this due to it being switched off from your end? If so, please switch it on and respond to me here at a time when it will be on and available for testing.

If it not offline due to it being offline at your end, then an engineer will be required in order to resolve this for you. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with booking an engineer. Only respond to me there if this is not offline due to it being switched off from your end.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Daren-ITsold
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I had this last week...

...it was a VM activation service outage and took nearly 5 hours to correct itself.

I would suggest you ring 150 and see if it asking you to 'activate'

If is does, press 2 and go through to faults.

Regards
Daren, ITsold UK Website Support
Not affiliated with VM just trying to help where I can.
0 Kudos
Lg539
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help, but I've done that and it's still not connected. Its been a week now. They've contacted me and I'm getting an engineer in.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Lg539,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your new equipment. I've checked today and I can see your Hub is now online and active which is encouraging. I've also noticed you've got an engineer booked in on the 10th.

Would you please update us after the visit and let us know how you're getting on.

Thanks,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Lg539
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response. Engineer came..and the hub WAS faulty. Replaced there and then, and the internet is back!

It was very difficult to get in touch with the right people to put things to rights, when the problem should have been resolved in days instead of weeks...
Something to improve on VM. Great speeds though!
Laetitia.
0 Kudos