Menu
Leader
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 3 Keeps restarting

Hello, I upgraded to the vivid 200 gamer service about 6 weeks ago.

Since then I have been experiencing regular disruptions to the service, sudden loss of internet and when I check the hub it is going through it's start-up cycle.

This issue is quite inconsistent, sometimes it can be fine for a couple of days, other times it can happen repeatedly throughout the day.

I have spoken to tech support who checked the service in the area and there have been no outages. Everything pointed to a faulty hub and an engineer visit was booked.

They arrived today and checked all the power levels which I have been told are fine and they replaced the hub with a new (Identical) one.

Unfortunately the same issue has occurred with the new hub three times already since it was replaced.

Any help to get this matter resolved would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Leader
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 3 Keeps restarting

Here is some of the information from the Hub.

Downstream.pngUpstream.png

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate Image removed (Contains MAC address), please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leader, 

Thanks for letting us know about your Hub 3.0 restarting a lot, I apologise for any inconvenience.

I have tested the connection from this side and I noticed that your Hub's SNR ( Signal to Noise Ratio) levels are too low and will need to be adjusted by one of our engineers.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ibashir786
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello. Can you send me the same information. My hub drops connection whilst on Xbox and it restarts. Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos