Menu
NadeRut
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SuperHub 2 is constantly cutting out.

Hello all,

i have had my superhub for a while now and i have noticed disconnection a while back on small devices such as mobile phones, once i got my xbox one about 1 year and 3 months ago it started cutting out properly, it was impossible to keep it connected to the internet, 10 minutes was about the longest it went, so i just got an ethernet cable and played on it until now, now i have to move to the 2nd floor and cant use the ethernet cable, so it started cutting out again and now i would just like to fix it once in forever.

many thanks,

-Nedas

0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SuperHub 2 is constantly cutting out.

Ok so the issue is that you're hub can't maintain a WiFi connection to your devices?

Do you have any baby monitors or other devices that can cause interference to your WiFi.

Its also worth getting a Wifi scanner app for your phone to see if you're having conflicts with your neighbours WiFi.

It may be worth investing in a powerline adapter (make sure you get a decent one) as you can't string Ethernet to your 2nd Floor (I assume there is no way to run it along skirting boards etc to get to 3rd floor).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SuperHub 2 is constantly cutting out.

Hey there NadeRut,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems with your connection. I wonder if you've tried changing your wireless channel yet? If this doesn't help you might need to look into additional connection methods such a power line adapters or wireless range extenders.

Please let us know how you get on,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos