Menu
Mdoran46953
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Super hub power supply

Hi guys ( and ladies)

i have invested in a kickstarter wifi rebooter, and it needs to be plugged inline to the super hub 2, unfortunately, I cannot find the size of the DC barrel plug to get adapters, I've tried measuring it with a vernier guage and a drill bit, but, to no avail, can any of you lovely people tell me the size please? Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Super hub power supply

the standard size outside is 5.5mm with incore 2.5mm could you post link to this wifi rebooter
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

the standard size outside is 5.5mm with incore 2.5mm could you post link to this wifi rebooter
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Mdoran46953
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, the site is https://www.wireboot.com

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

seems a rather strange device to invent, since want happens if you move the laptop to a dead zone, and lose connection the device reboots the hub, and people use wired connection doing downloading etc.. lose connection and possible lost all the time in downloading file('s)
0 Kudos
Mdoran46953
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have a desktop, no laptop, and sometimes my router drops power, probably flaky electrics, I have the router plugged in to a surge protector, and I thought instead of having to constantly switch it on and off, this doohickey might solve a problem that probably doesn't exist 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

if you let us know how it goes.. i use something like this -> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-Pack-Remote-Control-Sockets-Wireless-Eco-Switch-Home-Mains-UK-Plug-AC-Po...
0 Kudos