Menu
trapster
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Super hub interface painfull and slow ?

I have had a superhub 2ac for awhile and had no problems with it until it needed changing because of a fault with it, they have installed a superhub 3 which looks nice but I find the interface so slow its unreal, at times it is so slow I think it has crashed ? everthing takes ages to input and to go to different pages.

is this normal for this superhub 3 or do I have a faulty one ? the superhub 2ac was quick as soon as you click on a option its done.

0 Kudos
pyrotenax
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub interface painfull and slow ?

trapster wrote:

I have had a superhub 2ac for awhile and had no problems with it until it needed changing because of a fault with it, they have installed a superhub 3 which looks nice but I find the interface so slow its unreal, at times it is so slow I think it has crashed ? everthing takes ages to input and to go to different pages.

is this normal for this superhub 3 or do I have a faulty one ? the superhub 2ac was quick as soon as you click on a option its done.

Sadly it seems thats "just how it is" ...painfully slow. I lasted a couple of days with it before I deceided to use it in modem mode only and bought myself a *proper* router

Running ASUS RT-AC88U with Asuswrt-Merlin firmware
0 Kudos