Menu
NeilPayne
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub Power Supply

Hi,

Virgin Super Hub power supply died this evening. Test meter shows output is less than 2 volts. Temporarily connected using borrowed PS from another device but it's only rated as 12v 1.0a rather than the 1.5a of the original Netgear PS. Is it possible to get replacement power supply and what's the process?

Neil

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub Power Supply

Yes - wait here for a week and the Forum Team will pick up and help you. Or phone in on 150/0345 454 1111 and you'll be sent one quickly. What would you rather do?

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hiya NeilPayne and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear your hub's power unit has packed up.

Did you manage to get in touch with technical support about this? Let us know if you still need help.

Cheers,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
NeilPayne
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes thanks. Finally got through for an online chat with Pradeep who sorted me a new one. It's arrived and I'm back up and running with a proper power supply.

Neil

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi NeilPayne, 

Thanks for keeping us updated glad to see you are back up and running now. Apologies we did not get to you sooner. 

If you do need any help in the future let us know and we will always be happy to take a look. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos