Menu
nivrem
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub 3 constant reboots

Hi there!

We've had our broadband a couple of weeks. Everything has been fine until a few days ago, but now we are getting constant router reboots. Happens maybe once an hour, and usually takes around five minutes before it's back on again. We notice that the hub does not respond to pings during these five minutes, and Admin > Info > Uptime on the web interface shows a low value after we can reconnect, so we're assuming it is a reboot.

We've tried resetting the router to default settings, both through the interface and via the push button, but it doesn't seem to help.

When we run a Service Status test from https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status it hits ~50% and gives the message:

"We're trying to sort it out for you

In about 10 minutes we should have finished, so take a break and then restart your equipment and check to see if all is well. If there's still a problem, please get in touch with us."

Is there any info from Advanced Settings > Tools > Network status that would help us work out what's going on? Speed is solid at ~50 Mbps when it is working!

Any help greatly appreciated,

Nivrem

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub 3 constant reboots

Hi nivrem, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see that you have been having trouble with your Hub. 

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F005215154 for SNR and FECS (Signal to Noise Ratio and Forward error Corrections). 

The current review date is 11/04/2017, I will keep an eye on this fault and let you know as soon as we know more. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub 3 constant reboots

Hi nivrem, 

Just a quick update on fault ref F005215154. It looks like some fault equipment has been replaced in the exchange and hopefully things should start to look better for you now. 

If you do continue to have trouble let me know and i will be happy to take a look for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos