Menu
lilipink
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub 3 cable problem

Hi,

I need a longer router cable. The coaxile cable. But I cant find it in any store or I cant even recogniza what to search for. I bought a coaxile cable which seemed to fit, but it didnt. And taking the actual cable to the store is not an option since we share the internet with other people in the house who wouldnt like being without internet for few hours.

Can someone help me and tell me what type of cable it is exactly ,or where can I get it?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub 3 cable problem

Hi lilipink,

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to our ForumSmiley Happy

Secondly I'd strongly advise against purchasing/installing your own coaxial cable - if it's not done correctly or if the coax is inferior, you may upset your Hub's power levels or impair your connection in some other way. 

VM customer services can arrange for your Hub to re-located though there is a charge for this. You can call them on 150 (which is free from a VM landline or mobile) or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. 
If your Hub was initially installed in an obviously inappropriate area of the house then you may have a case to request the fee be waived. But do please have that discussion with Customer Services to find out what options are available to you.

Best wishes,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos