Menu
Flarium
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub 2ac Password

So, i lost my Super Hub 2ac. I changed it a long time ago when i was trying to port forward a minecraft server or something. But pretty much, i looked up a tutorial to reset it (reset button on back) and it still didnt change the password back the to default: 'changeme'. How can i get it reset quickly? I don't really have much time to call virgin media and wait on the phone for 20-30 minutes.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub 2ac Password

If holding it in for 20 seconds didn't work (step 2) do it for 60 seconds instead and make sure the pressure is applied evenly/constantly to the button during those seconds. If after 3x attempts or so of holding the pin hole reset button down for 60 seconds and doing the latter steps doesn't work - the button could be broken and you may need a replacement hub.

You can request a replacement by ringing 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone and report a broadband fault. Or use Webchat with the following menu route: Broadband -> Service fault -> Chat online. Or just wait up to two weeks for a member of the favicon.png Forum Team to pick up on your topic, they may consider getting you a replacement.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos