Menu
walshe121
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Still no install update

Signed up in the 17th dec was supposed to be installed on the 30th. Was told it wasn't happening and had to dig so deep my metaphorical spade broke to find out we apparently need a re-pull. And have still had no update since. Are we ever going to be installed?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no install update

Hi walshe121

Thank you for taking the time to drop by with your post about the construction work that is needed. I understand it's not the best of circumstances but it's also nice to see you joining us on the forums and welcome to the community.

I appreciate that these delays do impact our customers but they are necessary for us to complete the repair works that we have identified during the pre-call in order for us to provide services for you.

From what I can see there was a time frame given when you have spoken to the teams of 4-6 weeks from the end of Dec.

The work that is needed requires permits from the local authority and permits from any utility companies who have cables where we are planning to work or dig. Additionally I can see we have to approve this as night works only meaning that where they are digging is potentially on a busy carriageway.

To keep up to date with this with our Construction teams you can contact them directly via 0345 045 0595 and their opening hours are Mon-Sat 8:30am-7pm.

Please keep us posted on how this goes.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos