Menu
louisdavidallen
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Still no install date or help!!!

When I took an order out with virgin nearly a month ago I was told I would have broadband in 4 days. Took the day off no joy, paid money upfront and told 3 times now that someone would call me, absolute joke and liars. Have tried to call them 5 times and still can't get through. Does anyone have a complaints number or email. Virgin you are a joke.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no install date or help!!!

Hiya louisdavidallen,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

My apologies that there has been no communication and a delay in regards to your Virgin Media installation.

I would like to help further and check this in more detail for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can look into this.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
LoyalRoyal
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no install date or help!!!

Unfortunately no there is no way to complain. I have been trying for a day or two, there engineers also frequently do not show and don't ever give a reason it took three weeks from my first engineer visit to get it installed and they want to charge me for this time and there is no way to complain about it. They really need to get there act together.

0 Kudos