Menu
Despi89
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Socket

I can't understand why it takes 1month and 10 days to make a socket in my house..
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Despi89
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Socket

Thanks replying me...I don't think it is because they said the next available engineer is in 1 month and a half...I think it's long time for a socket, and they now that I cannot do anything...cheers 🙏
0 Kudos

All Replies
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Beyond my comprehension too.    Smiley Indifferent

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Despi89
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just moved to a new house and they know I have a contract and I cannot do anything...if I want to cancel I have to pay or I have to wait 2 months...rubbish
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sounds to me like a construction issue. If they have to dig up something in the road they need a permit to do the work.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Despi89
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks replying me...I don't think it is because they said the next available engineer is in 1 month and a half...I think it's long time for a socket, and they now that I cannot do anything...cheers 🙏
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Despi89, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your installation. 

It looks like they were waiting for permission from the landlord before they booked the install, once they had the permission the install was been booked in foe the first available date. 

Apologies for the wait, but it won't be long now. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos