Menu
jade8384
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Services having issues again!

I'm pretty sure that the service status for my tv and broadband having issues has been going on for about 3 weeks now. Every text I get the fix time/date has moved again by 24 hours! I've had nothing but issues with my internet and phone services since I moved and numerous arguments with customer service that my wifi is fine and running at the speed I pay for and that they cannot compensate me as they cannot control that I am receiving less than half of the speed advertised! TiVo is still ridiculously slow too. Even the button pressing to "clear" it has never worked. Any advice?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Services having issues again!

Hi Jade8384,

Thank you for posting,

I am sorry to read that you have experienced some interruptions on the TV services in the home. After having a look at the connection and running some tests, it's clear to see that there are some issues that would need to be looked at and adjusted by and engineer.

I have been looking at the broadband and the Hub is running well, which is great news. If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
jade8384
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Oh and I was also informed yesterday that my 4g service and new tarrif have been activated (which btw is more expensive than my previous tarrif) but I haven't even received my new SIM cards which apparently had been posted out on Monday!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Jade8384,

Thank you for posting,

I am sorry to read that you have experienced some interruptions on the TV services in the home. After having a look at the connection and running some tests, it's clear to see that there are some issues that would need to be looked at and adjusted by and engineer.

I have been looking at the broadband and the Hub is running well, which is great news. If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jade8384
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

brilliant- thank you so much!
0 Kudos