Menu
Babylong
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Service fault for one week and still going on in e14

Anybody else got affected by this? Broadband stopped working since 17th March and virgin keeps updating that the fault has been fixed then a moment later another one get raised. Anyway, the broadband issue has never been fixed in my place and still has no service. E14, Area code 22

0 Kudos
yesyesno
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service fault for one week and still going on in e14

Yes many of us are having this same problem of a Virgin Media fault in London. No internet for the 9th day. Virgin Media contact centre staff are not being provided with the correct information. They don't know how to fix it or when it will be fixed. Numerous resolve days / times have passed with no fix. Call them and ensure you get the amount taken off your bill. Note to others in London, dont go with Virgin, technically incapable of delivering a service for our city.
0 Kudos
Babylong
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply. I guess this thing will go on for a while, cannot believe their staff do not have the 'right' information to provide. How long have you been using virgin? I just signed up with virgin over a month, does this kind of problem happen often? Anyway, please let me know if your internet goes back to normal. 

0 Kudos
yesyesno
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Joined about two months ago . All a new (terrible) experience for me.
0 Kudos
Babylong
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

is ur service running? The service status use to show that network issue to be fixed by 27th Mar 4pm, now it says everything is good now. 

0 Kudos