Menu
kidmarine
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync

evening,

have noticed my internet connection is poor recently. overall speed is good but i just can't get hooked onto pages very quickly. the first 10% progress takes an age if it works at all.

had a quick look at the router status and found errors in the network log:

SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync - error 84000500 - critical (3)

had a peep around and it looks as though i may need a tech. visit to rectify the error.

can anyone help me troubleshoot my problem remotely first?

appreciate any help you can give me.

ta.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync

Hi kidmarine, 

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with loss of Sync, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested the connection from here and I couldn't see a anything out of the ordinary. No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, how are you connected wired or wireless?

Is there any noticeable change to the Hubs light sequence when these issues occur?

Also, would you please include a recent copy of your Hubs logs in your Hubs logs for us to compare with the data we have here.

Speak soon, 

Thanks,

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
kidmarine
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync

adam,

looks to be solved now. virgin around here today - new connectors to house and street box. new modem as well.

back up to 160mbps but i'll be keeping a keen eye on it....

thanks for the reply, appreciate your help.

0 Kudos