Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4 (69 Views)

SH3.0 Ethernet connectivity issues

The is definitely a re-occurring theme here with the SH3.0 wireless connects but the Ethernet has got issues. Same problem as other users it poor service from Virgin and they should state if this is a known issue as it's not a one off - other users are seeing same issues.

Everything was working on the Ethernet side with SH2.0 I change over to SH3.0 on Tuesday night and the Ethernet connectivity stops working.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (51 Views)

Re: SH3.0 Ethernet connectivity issues

Hello b12hb,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your connection problems. Just so I'm clear, have you lost all connectivity, wireless and Ethernet? Is this happening on multiple devices?

I'd like to ensure you're up and running, so please get back to me so I can assist further.

Thanks again for posting,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4 (48 Views)

Hi Heather

Wireless works fine when SH3.0 was activated but the Ethernet connectivity for all devices connected through Netgear switch fails - worked perfectly fine with SH2.0.

I have spent several hours trying to fix with tech support with no success - I asked them
to reactivte the SH2.0 last night and everything works as it should even the devices connected through the switches.

The fault is definitely with the SH3.0 as other Virgin customers have stated same issue on multiple threads - tech support are not even aware of the common themes that users are raising in these forums.

Happy for you to contact me but the current knowledge and support has been poor along with high utilisation impacts in our area which you only find out about when you call in to complain about speeds and ongoing engineering works which is impacting customers in our area - but if no one complains and raises performance issues a refund is not automatically applied to an account. Really poor service for loyal
Virgin customer who has been with you for over 10 years.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4 (28 Views)

Thanks for getting back time Heather - great virgin media response ....
0 Kudos