0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rubbish service Bedford area

Hi soobedo

Thanks for dropping by and for joining us on the community Smiley Happy

I am sorry to hear there have been issues with your broadband service this week Smiley Sad

I've checked the area issues that we have logged and can see that there is some work being done in the area to improve services where the network demand is very busy, which is causing slow speeds for some customers.

For us to take a look into this for you I'm popping your details over to one of my broadband expert forum colleagues Smiley Happy You're in the best hands there! She'll take a look at this for you and advise you further regarding this issue soon.

Keep us posted if we can help with anything else.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rubbish service Bedford area

Hi soobedo,

Hope you don't mind me posting on here as well as Karen passed this across to me Smiley Happy

I've taken a look at your connection and there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area which Karen mentioned. The reference number is F004383491 and with a review date of 8th March.

In regards to the broadband being on/off, do you notice intermittent connection on both wireless and wired connections?

Do any lights change on the router at all?

Can this happen at any time of the day?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos